My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Galway market, my love and constant friend

galway market if you would like to buy some affordable art, you can !!! I have a range of cards which feature drawings from my huge archive of work over the years. They are digital images taken from original drawings and cost 3.50 euros and you get an envelope too ! I am there on a saturday only.

2 comments:

cloudgathererholdmedown said...

how I wish you had an etsy...or some other online..shop!

Jane O Sullivan said...

oh thanks miss cloud , but etsy is too complicated for me a feather brain! but if you wanted afew cards, to make itv worthwhile , I'd print them up and send them. I have pay pal. Email me if you like, I'll be putting up some images on my public facebook page https://www.facebook.com/janeosullivanarttoo thanks for your interest.