My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, February 07, 2013

today on a very cold day (again) finding my way (again) and so glad of my sanctuary/my studio






just a few pics of my studio today , I feel the need to share my work , my progress a little more which is good , as its a lonely space I feel I have been in ,to get to where I am now.
Just heard this stunning version of the wonderful dolly partons song jolene,its pretty damm perfect/sad/beautiful , listen :)

jolene by susannah and the magical orchrestra

thanks kimi of hand drawing collective :)

****new drawing on flickr the space between****

2 comments:

Laureen said...

I heard the same song, as I listened to The Blue of the Night, over the Internet here in Canada. It was a gorgeous version. Thanks for finding it and posting. Lovely images, too!

Jane O Sullivan said...

)MG Laureen , that is so cool , that we could have both been listening at the same time :)
thanks for your comment,glad you like the images and your lovely lovely email , I will reply soon .