My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

the days after the new moon ....



Konstantin Somov
1908 

sheilas new clothes from me 
thank you dear sheila who visits me every year from America like a precious beautiful bird,surprises me and  finds perfect pieces for herself that you 'd swear I had made just for her (maybe thats true)

I am struggling with a lot of new changes and finding my confidence very low and all at sea. The life of a creative person is such , it is like being in withdrawal when the work wont come , all I can do is to keep trying. In the interim here is some of my world , the positive bits anyway. 

4 comments:

Cendrine said...

Oh I just see this article now ! I love your world, what I can see about it... It is so strongly feminine !

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you cendrine , its good to know you are there.

Shelky Bean said...

Lovely gently post, Jane. The work will come, it always does. Keep Believing xxx

Jane O Sullivan said...

ahh shelky bean , how well you know , bless you for commenting , its appreciated greatly.x
always believe huh :)