My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, September 28, 2012

I adore the changing and magical inbetweeness of the seasons , autumn is so stunning right now , so precious in its moments of light and colour and temporality......to be enjoyed now !

....early morning on the way to the market , last saturday (blessed as I was by this sight)
loving this book !

The Earth Spirit
its ways,shrines and mysteries
John Michell
Thames and Hudson 1975
the only truth is love (Ostara and her swan)
marker on gesso on antique book covers
Ostara and the deer
marker on gesso on antique book covers

You are in my heart 
vintage ceramic plates and marker

Last night I was at the opening of a group exhibition animals everwhere that I exhibited in as part of the Westport Arts Festival
....new alchemy works in the studio today
margot fonteyn
how I adore that swan headdress

1 comment:

Ritva said...

my dear!
all your lovely works!

and your love for colours as well!
autumn for me is longer nights and less and less colours. that´s what i adore :)how funny is that!

let´s enjoy and listen to our rhythm!
hugs!