My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, June 27, 2011

tell thy hearts own true wish in flowers.....





not sure where I am going at the moment ...but getting flowers like these and having good friends and family sure is a help (a bit of sun would do the trick)
love this image by caroline gaedechens

1 comment:

Julia da Franca said...

dear jane, how could it happened that i didn't leave a comment here for such a long time, you are my first blog love ! i really enjoy the sneak peeks in your wonderful home, i am addicted to all your colours/flowers/clothes and of course your great artwork. hope you are fine, all the best, julia