My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the embroidered sleep (always believe)


pencil and watercolour on paper
november 16th 2010

.....there is always more .
sometimes you have to move things including yourself to find them :)

2 comments:

Julia da Franca said...

oh i like that drawing.and i think i understand what you mean. so let's go on and work!
julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you julia !
yes i think you do understand what I mean ....working out ,what to make, how to do it , what to say (even when you cannot see\find \feel it )=hard work
but it has its rewards