My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

eskerrick asko Donostia !! part two .......






*1 at 9.30 am on sunday morning there they came ....the local band .
They played the most uplifting medieval sounding flutes and drum and we saw them everywhere around the locality until late in the evening.
*2 needlepoint sign of very upmarket childrens christening robe shop in the old part of the city .
*3 love this chagall-like music poster I saw yesterday whilst walking around the french town of Biarritz awaiting our flight.
home via Dublin.
*4 the 1912 funicular ride up to the top of mount igueldo (it was so quaint ...I loved doing this)
*5 amazing jigsaw shop ,this was on the wall outside

No comments: