My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, July 23, 2010

a song for edith goes on tour !






I installed my work on wednesday in the showroom of a lovely historic working stonemasons yard.
Feelystone, have generously opened up their premises for the Boyle Arts Festival
There are five sculptors working alongside the stonemasons....all very exciting.
I will be present next thursday from 10 am till 4pm when I look after the group show, if you can make it :)

5 comments:

Shelky Bean said...

wow jane...i love your work next to that beautiful stonework...really amazing. they look lovely together!

Ester Kiely said...

This installation looks lovely. I visited Feely Stone once before with the Roscommon Arts office at the preliminary stages of their Art @ Work project I really liked the sense of family history there. Best of luck with your show. Enjoy!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you both for your lovely comments
they mean a lot to me ;)

Cendrine said...

I would like to see it in reality Jane ! :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

I wish too cendrine , very very few people saw it in reality , it was on for a week ,but those that did liked it ,and I used the lovely space well :D
thank you for your comment cendrine