My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, May 27, 2010

the truth lies between ......

work in progress
markers ink gouache and pen on tissue paper
the birdgirl
ink on gesso
the market at packing up time
detail from lament from a house

.......I was going to post up the lovely summer clothes that I have been making for the market ...but the sun is not here today :(
I am working on my drawings today and I am so happy to be at this.
On saturday it was so hot..... (not used to 25c at all !!) I had to drap up my tableclothes whilst I was packing up the stall to shelter me from the sun...now I miss it , it never lasts more than a day or so .

foreveristoday is a really nice blog :)
here is a fabulous article on the symbolism of rabbits and hares

3 comments:

denise nestor said...

Hey jane, absolutely loving your new work! :)

Also, I read your post on tinderbox, I'm having problems posting comments too, thought it was just me. I agree with your point though, things have been too quiet lately!

Will be in touch ;)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks a million trillion denise
maybe me and you could do something ????

holly aka golly said...

Jane, Your bird is so ghostlike. I'm in love.