My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, November 23, 2009

my fancy shoes, miffy's purse in readiness for the school bake sale and a drawing for a zine.......




just to keep the sing-song going....
I absolutely LOVE being a contributor to artists network tinderbox they are the sweetest bunch of people....we are making a zine :)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ooh, I LOVE your spotty tights and silver shoes!

Laura said...

me too!!! how wonderful about the zine....

Jane O Sullivan said...

yeah ...thought I'd share my shoes and spotty long socks :)
shame I can only wear them in my studio as its a mud swamp round here !
thanks laura,it is wonderful......