My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, September 07, 2009

there is more ...there is always more

a few images that I really like at the moment..........
studio table , me thinking how complimentary my drawings are with this weeks objects destined for the market.
my abso fave image as we speak !!!!
I love that it is real , but that it totally looks made up ,imagined
world of nature
Time Life Publication
1964
paris scenes
coloured prints
ortiz alfau
1950's
these I sold to a lovely woman at the market on saturday , for her friend who adores Paris........
odilon redon
buddah in his youth 1904
please click on the post title there is more ....and you can see some more fantastic Odilon Redon images.
glass rose patterned cake stand on my stall

4 comments:

nath said...

i love the top one. beautiful colours.

thanks for your comments tonight - i hope they're a success, oh, i really really do (crossing fingers extra tight and wishing on a star).

Laura said...

what a visual feast- your work reminds me of redon. thanks jane.

Ester Kiely said...

I like the way your feet show up in your photos! I don't know why but it makes the image very personal to you.
I also love that cake stand...makes me think of high tea somewhere nice!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks ester interesting point ......it feels important to me , glad your workshop was a sucsess ...I am NOT suprised :)