My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, September 10, 2009

me, mariposa the butterfly and her friends, the red of the rowan tree, the dogs , we are walking ,IT IS SUNNY AND IT HASN'T BEEN FOR SO LONG......






it feels so good to have light and warmth....its been too long .
I have been followed by enormous red admiral butterflies, I was afraid they may never show their presence , but they have.
Walking in the bogland takes on added magic,when the sun is so apparent.
Thinking about making some new work....

No comments: