My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, September 14, 2009

spooky scene on way home from the market this evening.......
sometimes its all too much for me
ink on tissue paper
2009
alice in wonderland
Dent 1969
The market stall takes up a lot of my time ....but all to the good.
This drawing has gone to a new home ,I saw this filmic image on the drive home through all the pink clouds and orange skys,and I knew that this alice book would sell although a humble enough edition , with no illustrations within it , the cover illustration is enough to make it worth having. Of course just one line of the text is enough to totally blow your mind forever......

2 comments:

Laura said...

dear jane, i love this post. i love the blue in the top photo and i love the drawing/collage. thanks for sharing....

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks Laura, I appreciate that , I am enjoying a lot of your linked blogs ! specially the blue lantern !