My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, September 27, 2009

happy days...






I have made a flurry of happy clothes.(it must be the influence of London Fashion Week (hee hee :)......)
I really must say that after I packed all of my materials away ,so as not to distract me from the last year of the degree, I didnt think to much about them....but when I saw them all again , including all the half made clothes , I got jolly excited !
These few bits just flew together , some need finishing ie.the green velvet coat , but I am glad to say the really jolly and totally improbable boiled wool cardigan with fur , pink neon ribbons,green wool and sequined pockets has been snaffled up for a woman in Mallorca :)...nice place to emigrate to .
It was a really "felt" week....in the both senses of the word.

5 comments:

Laura said...

jane! i love love love these clothes. they are soo happy. you have such amazing talent in so many ways.

i especially am drawn to the daisy rick rack on the first dress. wonderful.

cheers!

laura

Jane O Sullivan said...

oooohhhey :)
thanks Laura , I felt very happy when I was making them and they make me smile in a good way ...I would love to get your little man on a chicken ....would you email me please?

Ester Kiely said...

I agree with Laura, I think you have a great flair for combining beautiful things. Gorgeous!

gini said...

heLLo bonjour Jane!!
thank you very much for your comment!
great things here! very styLish...
! )
gini

kerri said...

these are so beautiful! xxxx