My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, August 02, 2009

farewell for a while.....

film still drawing
ink and watercolour on receipt book

I am going off tommorow on the annual pilgrimage (family holiday) to connemara,
Its been raining incessentantly for a week, but....its okay (assumes shaky voice)
"its more than that".....we have lovely once a year friends ,the sea , the amazing light, beachcombing, reading, sleeping,dreaming....but no blog :( ...
I will be back !

2 comments:

Laura said...

i love this drawing. thanks for sharing!

didiermaurice said...

interesting, that still