My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coroline


I went to see this on my own in the middle of the day ! ....noone else was interested. It felt like a private screening just for me.
I must say I did enjoy the film, and was thinking about all the work that went into making it .
click on the above title coroline and you can see a video clip of the making of it ......if you are interested :)

No comments: