My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, April 23, 2009

what next ....?


my table at college yesterday
detail of lacefield
ink on tissue

page of my scetchbook
ink on paper

scetchbook page
ink on paper
I am in the process of rounding up all my worldly (um, unworldly worldly) work as I approach my degree final assesment which is on.... WEDNESDAY JUNE THE TENTH ,no, no ,its not getting to me at all ! I actually feel quite apart from it all , its like well, I just make the work , its up to the work to ... well to work, like it either works or it doesnt and at this stage in my life it can do as it pleases because I know that I could not have poured any more work into it and so I am letting it of on its way..... then I can make some more !

No comments: