My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, April 30, 2009

hand me my little silver trumpet please...


ink and gouache on gessoed board
2009


I was delighted to have been involved in the very recent exciting inaugural show by http:// www.imoca.ie/thismust.html (irish museum of contemporary art)This must be which was curated by Sally Timmons and Paul Murnaghan.
Artswap was presented by the fabulous http://monstertruck.ie,
It was a thrill to know that my piece, girl on a deer, was there , I believe it had a great time, and I am looking forward to getting my swap from artist Lucy Sheridan (hi Lucy !)

1 comment:

Nicole Natri said...

Hi Jane! Thank you for your nice comments over at my blog, I really appreciate your visit!

nicole