My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

hello stars the earth says hello !





I am at this moment in the laborious and completely lunatic process of trying to get a tiny little film made in time for my christmas assesment at college TOMMOROW (omg) It will be a part of my work titled

whatever one loves ......is (an installations of drawing/paintings and objects)

, so the most logical thing to do seemed to be this , ie.escaping to my blog, I had a little blink and you,ll miss it show in the new art gallery within the local theatre. the art exhibition was a group show and was a part of a local poetry festival . It was a great oppurtunity to hang my current work the way I,d like it to be seen and was also a great and positive experience due to the lovely new local arts officer (yay to Ciaran ) and to the supportive fellow artists (high five y,all! xx )
So I am posting up a few images of my part of the group show .

No comments: