My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, November 10, 2008

randomness is the new context du jour ...






Following on with the remaining images that caught my attention this morning when I was searching for something new for my blog.I could hold a competition for those inclined to spot the 'beloved objects ' for real that sometimes appear in my work!

No comments: