My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, July 06, 2008

somebodies stolen my dolls house !


If anyone has seen where my extremely fragile and valuable dolls house has gone please let me know ,I will promise an update just as soon as any news , interesting developments or reincarnations appear (not that I am putting any pressure on myself to um like um, um, um, make any replica dolls houses or anything )
xxx see you soon jane

1 comment:

Shelky Bean said...

i love this picture!!! it looks like your taking the dolls house to the dentists or doctors office...she looks a little frightened, like she doesnt know where she is or whats going on...its really sweet, shes lovely <3 xxx