My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, July 28, 2008

my painting chosen to be part of catalyst arts at g126


ceramic blossom on branch
ink pencil and watercolour on gesso 2008
I am a proud member of Catalyst Arts who are based in Belfast,it is an artist run space , I first met them at the TRADE show in The Dock artscentre , Carrick on Shannon back in 2006. They were noiseily hosting an artists carbootsale outside , featuring amongst many items, dodgy low fi remakes of Apocalypse Now , set in Belfast . Every year ,there is a members show and the theme this year was allotments.In Jan.09, Catalyst will link up with another artist run space the Galway based g126. A selection of the Catalyst members show will travel and I am delighted to be selected.

No comments: